Subject: Re: [office] Resolution for Comments #1 on ODF 1.0 Errata 01 CommitteeDraft 02

A small correction:

The bibliographic entry below must read

[RFC398*6*]	*T. Berners-Lee,* R. Fielding, L. Masinter, Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI):
Generic Syntax, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt, IETF, 2005.

Michael

On 08/26/08 16:03, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> please find below the proposal that resolves comment #1 from
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200808/msg00052.html
>
> The proposed new wording for the last two paragraphs of 17.5 is:
>
> A relative-path reference *(as defined in ァ4.2 of [RFC3986], except
> that it may contain the additional characters that are allowed in IRI
> references [RFC3987])* that occurs in a file that is contained in a
> package has to be resolved exactly as it would be resolved if the whole
> package gets unzipped into a directory at its current location. The base
> IRI for resolving relative-path references is the one that has to be
> used to retrieve the (unzipped) file that contains the relative-path
> reference.
>
> *Every IRI reference that is not a relative-path reference does* not
> need any special processing. This especially means that absolute-paths
> do not reference files inside the package, but within the hierarchy the
> package is contained in, for instance the file system. IRI references
> inside a package may leave the package, but once they have left the
> package, they never can return into the package or another one.
>
> The changes are included into "*".
>
> For this change, we additionally must include the following entry to the
> bibliographic index in appendix B:
>
> [RFC3987]	R. Fielding, L. Masinter, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI):
> Generic Syntax, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt, IETF, 2005.
>

> Best regards
>
> Michael

>>> 2) IRI references that start with an authority (i.e., //), or

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten