Subject: #6.5 Errata comment - adding bulleted-list items

Re: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200808/msg00059.html

This applies to the single errata comment on

          ODF 1.0     IS 26300
Section   page line   page line

15.36     670  20     683  1

The instruction is to "Insert into the list immediately before 15.36.1:
Transition Type or Family, Transition Subtype, Transition Direction, Fade
Color."

This insertion is into a bulleted list.  Because it is not clear to me how
many list items the insertion represents, I decided that there are four new
bullets and recommend changing the instruction to read "Insert into the list
immediately before 15.36.1 the four additional list items: Transition Type
or Family, Transition Subtype, Transition Direction, Fade Color"

Revised Recommendation:

OO.o allows bulleted lists in table cells in the errata spreadsheet.  So I
would make it

"Insert four additional items at the end of the list immediately before
15.36.1:

   * Transition Type or Family
   * Transition Subtype
   * Transition Direction