Subject: odf "next" requirements SC

Greetings TC members

This is just a reminder that TC members are not automatically
subscribed to the ODF Next sub committee list dealing with collection
of requirements for the next version of ODF (1.3, 2.0 ???).  I know
there are a number of TC members who have expressed interest who are
not on the roster.

The SC group page has been set up at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-requirements/

The initial date for the first meeting call has been set for Wed 17
September.  I know a lot of members are away this week.  If there is
significant number who would like to participate but cannot because of
the date, please let me know and we can consider rescheduling.

Regards
Bob