Subject: RE: [office] TC Coordination call 2008-09-22 Approval of Previous Minutes

With regard to the approval of these minutes in our 2008-09-22, I do not
recall an action of the kind listed in (vi) below.

My recollection is more like "Dennis Hamilton's proposals were referred to
Editor Patrick Durusau for review in conjunction with production of an
updated errata."

Maybe that is all that is meant by acceptance.  This seems more accurate,
however.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:16
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2008-09-08

OpenDocument TC coordination call  minutes 2008-09-08

[ ... ]

* ODF 1.0 Errata

We disposed the following public comments received during the ODF 1.0
Errata's 15-day review period:

[ ... ]

vi. Dennis E. Hamilton:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200808/msg00059.html

The TC agreed to accept Dennis's proposals.

Patrick will try to produce an updated Errata document including the above
approved changes by 15 September. The TC will then have 1 week to review
before a vote to approve as a Committee Specification on our 22 September
call.  If approved, this will be followed by an additional 15-day public
review.

[ ... ]