Subject: Re: [office] 17.5 on IRIs

Hi,

I prefer the version 2 of Patrick's proposed text.

When I was translating ISO/IEC26.300 to Brazilian Portuguese, I've spent
almost a week to find the best way to translate this particular sentence
to Portuguese. I think that this proposal number 2 will be easily
translated and explicit everything that we need to say.

Best,

Jomar