Subject: Re: [office-requirements] Re: [office] Office Requirements SC meeting

OK it starts to get complicated as usual :-)

Two factors which are guiding me here:
(1) we really should try to meet next week.  I am not available the
following week and time is trickling on.
(2) I am reluctant to play too much with the time (14h00 GMT) as I
gather this is a compromise which has worked across time zones.

If we are to accommodate Malte and Marcus then we are looking at
Monday or Friday.  We could fit in Monday back-to-back with the TC
call though this would make for a long meeting for some.
Alternatively there is Friday 24th at 14h00.

Any thoughts on either of these two options?  This would not
necessarily have to be regular slot so much as a one-off which suits
the most people.

For a regular slot, I like the idea of fitting in occasional alternate
Tuesday's (taken from the ones not being used by ODF Adoption TC
calls).  Generally I can manage 15h30 GMT.

Regards
Bob