Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.2 draft 7 - table chapter

Hi Patrick,

On Friday, 2008-10-24 13:28:39 +0200, Michael Brauer wrote:

> Niklas' has reviewed the table chapter and related attributes. He has
> added his suggestions/comments directly to a draft with change tracking
> enabled. It is attached.

If you need further information on number style elements and attributes
we additionally discussed during your visit to Hamburg, please ask me if
there's anything left to be clarified.

Btw, regarding definitions of various calendars it seems to be hard to
find normative references for any of them. You mentioned that ISO has
a standard about the Gregorian calendar, I found only ISO 8601 that
seems to specify that it is the calendar as specified by Pope Gregory
XIII in 1582, and a few dates as reference points such as the metric
convention being signed on 1875-05-20 and 2000-01-01 being Saturday are
defined. Is that what you were referring, or is there something else?
I don't have a copy of the full standard at hand.

  Eike

--
 OpenOffice.org / StarOffice Calc core developer and i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412

PGP signature