Subject: My single ODF 1.2 proposal

Dear TC members,

the only proposal that I have and that I wish to be included into ODF 1.2 is

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Table-Protected

It actually just resolves an ambiguity we have in ODF 1.1 between the
text and the schema. The proposal contains the necessary background. I
believe it is non controversial, and its discussion will take us less
than 5 minutes.

I would like to set this proposal on the agenda of the next TC call. If
you have any questions regarding the proposal, please send them to me
prior to the call.

I have another proposal that I initially wanted to have included into
ODF 1.2. It is the use of NVDL. Given the amount of proposals that have
been requested to be considered for ODF 1.2, I withdraw that for ODF 1.2.

Thank you and best regards

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten