Subject: Re: [office] RE: [odf-adoption] Interest in ISO version of ODF 1.1?

As the responsible of working group that produced the Brazilian
Portuguese version of ODF (NBR ISO/IEC 26.300), I think that this should
be a good idea a few years ago, but with ODF 1.2 almost ready, this
decision would impose us an unnecessary effort.

On the last time, it took us almost a year to translate and revise the
ODF standard and it costs a lot here. I would wait a few more months and
do the necessary effort to work on ODF 1.2 (I think that the same
scenario would apply to all countries where the translation to local
language is mandatory).

So for me, at this moment, this is priority 1 (to respect Rob's scale,
because on my own this should be a -10).

Best,

Jomar