Subject: Custom display names in data pilot tables

Hi TC members,

I have revised the proposal of mine entitled "Custom display names in
data pilot tables".  The initial revision was made back in November of
2008.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/display_names_in_data_pilot

>From the initial proposal, I've made quite a few changes to simplify
things a bit.  I think it is in pretty good shape.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks!

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyoshida@novell.com>