Subject: questions re office:process-content and meta:user-defined

I've submitted a few minor issues to Jira, and I also have questions about the following items.  It's not clear to me whether these are defects to be corrected or not, so I'm posting these as email to the TC for clarification:

1) In section 1.4.5, what is the intent of deprecating the office:process-content attribute?  (Apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it -- I see Dennis's question about this matter on 2-Feb-09 but I can't find a response.)

2) Section 3.3.3 states "The <meta:user-defined> element has text content."  Should we note that the text content is constrained by the type defined in the meta:value-type attribute?

Regards,

Doug