Subject: A short JIRA issue status update

Dear TC members,

yesterday we reached an important milestone regarding the processing of
JIRA issues. All Jira issues have a target assigned now, and all issues
whose target is ODF 1.2 have a component assigned.

This is good news, because it means that we can now fully concentrate on
the resolution of the remaining issues, and don't have to care about
their classification any longer.

What gets more important now is that the issues are assigned correctly
to TC members and are correctly classified. I believe most of you
checked their own issues already in this regard, but if you did not do
so already, I would like to ask you to catch up on that in the next
couple of days. If you think an issue is assigned to you in error, don't
hesitate to contact the chairs if you don't have the permissions to
re-assign issues yourself, so that we can re-assign them.

And of cause, do also not hesitate to contact us if there are unassigned
issues where you would like to work on a resolution.

Thank you

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten