Subject: Re: [office] So what happens in a public review?

On 11/16/09 01:30, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> 2) Also note that according to TC Process 2.8, "The purpose of the TC?s
> public comment facility is to receive comments from the public and is not
> for public discussion" and "Comments to the TC made by Members of the TC
> must be made via the TC general email list, and comments made by non-TC
> members, including from the public, must be made via the TC?s comment
> facility. Comments shall not be accepted via any other means."  So
> comments on the public review draft from TC members are made via the usual
>
> means (TC's mailing list, bringing up in a meeting, or preferably entered
> directly into JIRA) and not via the comment list.
>
> When you enter the issue in JIRA, classify the component as "Packaging".
> We can then track the public review comments as those that were assigned
> packaging between November 13th and January 12th.

I suggest that we add a target "ODF 1.2 part 3 cd01" to JIRA and use
that for all JIRA issues that refer to the part 3 that is in public
review, regardless whether they have been submitted by a TC member or
are copies of public comments. This may help us to find these issues,
and in particular may help us to create report logs.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten