Subject: Re: ODF future versions to JTC1

Jamie,

thanks you for your reply. Do you think you will join our next TC call
on Monday in order to discuss the next steps?

list regarding the process to submit ODF 1.1 to JTC1. They all seem to
go into the same direction. Do you think these suggestions will work?
I think it may be easier for the TC to agree on the submission of ODF
1.1 if we know the process for doing that and its impact in detail.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten