Subject: Formula Specification Changes

Hi,

a few minutes ago I have uploaded a new draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36037/OpenDocument-part2-draft17-editor-revision.odt

These are the changes I made:

1. I've adapted the name of the draft to the OASIS naming schema. The
new draft is called "OpenDocument-part2-draft17-editor-revision".

The "editor revision" is actually not part of the OASIS naming schema.
We are using this to indicate that this is the editor's version that
contains content that won't appear in draft we publish.

2. I've made the following changes to the draft itself:
- adapted the title page to the one of part 1.
- adapted the Introduction sections to the ones of part 1. In particular
   - the "General" section is called "Introduction" now.
   - the "Document Notation" section is called "Terminology" now.
   - "Normative References" and "Non Normative References" sections were
added. Please note that in the editorial version of the draft, the
content of both references does not differ. The differentiation is only
made when the style sheets run that create a productive version. There
are further a few entries which will disappear when the change tracking
information has been accepted.

3. I've replaced references to Unicode characters that had the format
0xNNNN with U+NNNN. However, there are some places where calculations
take place with Unicode code points. I did intentionally not change these.

4. I've added Unicode character names where they were missing.

5. I've adapted the description of LOWER and UPPER to make clear that
the references to the Unicode standard are normative.

6. I've adapted the conformance clauses to my proposal.

7. I further started to work on the external references:

- I've replaced the the reference to ISO 10646 with one to Unicode 5.2,
and added an ODF bibliography reference [Unicode] whenever ISO10646
appeared in the text.
Note: Part 1 references Unicode 4.0. We may want to align part 1 with
part 3.
- I've added a non-normative reference to UAX11
- I've added normative references for RFC3986 and RFC3987
- I've aligned the reference to XML1.0 with the one we use in part 1. I
did remove the reference to XML1.1, since I found no place where it was
used.
- All other bibliographic references that were manually added to the
bibliographic index were nowhere explicitly referenced. I have moved
them into a hidable section in the section "Non normative references".
They will therefore appear only in the annotated version. If they shall
appear in the non-annotated version, too, we somehow have to make sure
they are references from the text.
- I've removed the former bibliographic index appendix.

There are a few hyperlinks in the text that we may want to turn into
bibliographic references, but otherwise, the work on the bibliographic
references is completed.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten