Subject: Fwd: Email sent re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "ODF 1.1 Submission to ISO/IEC JTC1" has closed

The ballot passed unanimously. Is there anything else you need me to do with regard to this? I believe Rob has already forwarded a preliminary copy to the Board.

Regards,

Mary

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 21, 2010 11:01:02 PM EST

Mary McRae,

Email about your ballot ("ODF 1.1 Submission to ISO/IEC JTC1") has been sent.

*** Here is the list of voters who were notified: ***

Mr. Xiaohong Dong
Mr. Donald Harbison
Mr. Rob Weir
Mr. Mingfei Jia
Patrick Durusau*
Dr. Andreas Guelzow
Dennis Hamilton
Peter Junge
David Wheeler
Mr. Hideki Hiura
Mr. Eric Patterson
Ms. Cherie Ekholm
Mr. Thorsten Behrens
Mr. Jomar Silva
Mr Michael Brauer
Mr. Eike Rathke
Mr. Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

*** Here is the email that was sent: ***

OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"ODF 1.1 Submission to ISO/IEC JTC1"
Shall the ODF TC submit to the OASIS President the "Request to Submit OASIS ODF 1.1 to ISO/IEC JTC1" which exists at the following link: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/35935/ODF11-submission-request.pdf

Amendment Posted on 1/14/2010:
This ballot requires a special majority to approve.

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
- Yes received 17 Votes
- No received 0 Votes
- Abstain received 0 Votes

17 of 17 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Voting results for all closed ballots are available on the office eVote Archive at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot_archive.php

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration