Subject: RE: [office] Digital Signatures

Cherie Ekholm <cheriee@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote on 05/05/2010
12:32:39 AM:

> Yup, 6:30am PDT, though I'm not certain that it's better than 5:30 :)
>
> Do we want to add digital signatures to our next meeting or simply
> continue the discussion on email?
>
> Cherie

I try to keep meetings for status review and moving forward items where we
have already reached consensus.  So I'd encourage continued discussion on
the list.  However, if there is time at the end of the meeting agenda, we
often have technical discussions.

It might help, in this case, to break David's list into smaller discrete
items and get them into JIRA so we can track them individually.

-Rob