Subject: RE: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-part0-draft1-editor-revision.odt uploaded

I did get the links to work from the Part 0 PDF to the Part 1 PDF, but it didn't find the target section in the Part 1 PDF.  Having this work seems to involve my Export to PDF settings (I am using the PDF/A option) and what I say about links and bookmarks.  I am not going to experiment further at this time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201005/msg00292.html>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:51
To: michael.brauer@sun.com; office@lists.oasis-open.org

[ ... ]

3. The use of active links in the enclosed Tables of Content is interesting.  If I have the *.odt files in the same directory together, I can follow links from Part 0 TOCs to the appropriate places in another part.  (This does not work with the Exported PDFs for some reason.)  There may need to be some non-normative information to that effect somewhere in Part 0.

[ ... ]