Subject: REQUEST on Adjustments and Reballoting for ODF 1.2 Public Review

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 16:34
To: OpenDocument Mailing List
Cc: Kim Goolsby (E-mail)
Subject: Fwd: [office] Public Review Request for ODF 1.2 CD 05

In the main specification:
1. In the previous version section, the link to the html file is broken. It
should be:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1-html/OpenDocumen
t-v1.1.html

2. Section 1 must include terminology and at a minimum a normative reference
to either RFC 2119 or the related ISO reference.

In Part 1:
1. In the previous version section, the link to the html file is broken. It
should be:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1-html/OpenDocumen
t-v1.1.html
2. All hypertext links in normative and non-normative references must be
activated.

In Part 2:
1. In the previous version section, the link to the html file is broken. It
should be:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1-html/OpenDocumen
t-v1.1.html
2. All hypertext links in normative and non-normative references must be
activated.

In Part 3:
1. In the previous version section, the link to the html file is broken. It
should be:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1-html/OpenDocumen
t-v1.1.html
2. Activate trademark link at bottom of Notices
3. All hypertext links in normative and non-normative references must be
activated.
4. Appendix A is empty?

Also, it should be noted that the ballot to approve as CD and submit for
public review is invalid and will need to be conducted again (or approved by
a full majority vote in a TC meeting). The OASIS TC Process requires that
all TC ballots be set to include votes of 'yes', 'no', and 'abstain'; this
ballot was set to yes / no only.

As soon as we updated copies and a new minutes or ballot reference, we'll
proceed with the review.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.