Subject: change tracking issue

Greetings!

An interesting issue has come up with regard to changes and tracking
those changes for ODF 1.2.

There are several options for tracking text changes depending on the
granularity that OASIS would like to see.

The more interesting issue is how do you track changes to formulas
written with the formula editor?

I tried it this morning and change tracking did not appear to work with
OpenOffice 3.2.

Has anyone had a different experience? Or with other ODF based software?

I was thinking that we could color any changes by editing the MathML
(which would be labor intensive to be sure) but after inserting a color
attribute into the actual MathML markup, no change in display.

Other suggestions or options I haven't considered?

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net