Subject: RE: [office] Re: [office-requirements] RE: [office] Re:[office-requirements] Current status

Rob

> The visionary release takes so long to create that market forces push
> more and more new features into the maintenance version and the visionary
> release can't keep up.

Not sure if this helps or actually makes things worse, but do we have an idea of which
of the requested features are:

- already implemented in an implementation-specific way
- relatively easy to implement (depends on code base of course, but if a few
companies would indicate that X is hard to implement but Y is piece of cake...)

Best regards

Bart