Subject: RE: [office] ODF 1.2 CD05 dashboard

The identification of parts as components helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Brauer [mailto:michael.brauer@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 06:06
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: office@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Dennis,

I do understand the issue, but I think using different targets for the
four parts would be the wrong solution. The targets in JIRA correspond
to deliverables of the TC, and ODF 1.2 is only a single deliverable for
us. If we want to provide the possibility top select a particular part
for an issue the more correct solution would be to define individual
components for this. These may be used in addition to the already
existing components. One for instance could set the components to
"OpenFormula" and "Part 2", or "Security", "Part 1" and "Part 3".

I've added new components "Part 1", "Part 2", "Part 3" and overview
documents.

Please let me know if that does not work for you.

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Could we please have individual targets for the parts of ODF 1.2 CD06 ?
It

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10070

--
Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande