Subject: Call for changs to ODF 1.2's "list of people who participated in thedevelopment of the specification."

OASIS requires (TC Process, Section 2.18)  that:

"A specification that is approved by the TC at any level must include a
list of people who participated in the development of the specification.
This list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the
TC may add or remove their names from the list by request."

For ODF 1.2 we are tracking this issue in JIRA:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2598

The current list, from CD 05 is listed below.

If you want your name added, removed, changed, etc., please make such a
request by adding a comment to the above JIRA issue, or by sending me a
note.

Note that this list includes only those who are currently or have been
OASIS TC members.  We are unable to acknowledge contributions from the
public comment list here.  Also, we can only give company affiliations for
OASIS corporate members, not for individual members.  (OASIS rules).

== ** Please send any changes by end of day October 1st.  I will mark this
issue resolved, with any received changes, at that point.  If you need
changes after that point, you'll need to enter a new JIRA issue to track
it. ** ==

Regards,

-Rob

--------------------------------------

Chieko Asakawa, IBM
Waldo Bastian, Intel Corporation
Thorsten Behrens, Novell
Nathaniel Borenstein, IBM
Michael Brauer, Oracle Corporation
Pete Brunet, IBM
Manuel Cano
Robin Cover, OASIS
Pierre Ducroquet
Jerome Dumonteil, Ars Aperta
Patrick Durusau
Ezer Farhi
David Faure
Andreas J. Guelzow
Bettina Haberer, Sun Microsystems
Dennis E. Hamilton
Donald Harbison, IBM
Mingfei Jia, IBM
Bob Jolliffe, South Africa Dept. of Science & Technology
Peter Junge, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Peter Korn, Oracle Corporation
Jirka Kosek
Marcus Lange, Sun Microsystems
Fong Lin, Novell
Jun Ma, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Yue Ma, IBM
John Madden, Duke University
Doug Mahugh, Microsoft Corporation
James Mason, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34
Duane Nickull, Adobe Systems
Michael Paciello
Eric Patterson, Microsoft Corporation
David Pawson
Stephen Peront, Microsoft Corporation
Eike Rathke, Oracle Corporation
Florian Reuter, Novell
Janina Sajka
Svante Schubert, Oracle Corporation
Charles Schulz, Ars Aperta
Richard Schwerdtfeger, IBM
Wei Guo Shi, IBM
Michael Stahl, Oracle Corporation
Yan Shi, Beijing Sursen International Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Jomar Silva, OpenDocument Format Alliance
Frank Stecher, Sun Microsystems
Hironobu Takagi, IBM
Malte Timmermann, Oracle Corporation
Elias Torres, IBM
Warren Turkal, Google Inc.
Alex Wang, Beijing Sursen International Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Robert Weir, IBM
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Oracle Corporation
David A. Wheeler
Cheng XiuZhi, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Panrong Yin, IBM
Kohei Yoshida, Novell
Helen Yue, IBM
Jin YouBing, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Thorsten Zachmann
Thomas Zander, Nokia Corporation
Pine Zhang, UOML Alliance