Subject: Please pardon the JIRA updates

I've made some (hopefully) simplifying changes.

I created two new JIRA components "public review" and "needs discussion".
These should be the preferred way of indicating:

1) Which comments (public or member) were received during the most recent
public review period.  I assigned this component for the 396 comments
received in the July 8th-Sept 6th review.  Using a component as a tag like
this will simplify some tasks, such as producing the disposition report.
Once the disposition report is published we can remove the component
assigment from these issues.

2) The Needs Discussion component marks the issues that a member wants to
bring up on a meeting.  I applied this component to all issues that had
"NEEDS-DISCUSSION" in the title.

Regards,