Subject: RE: [office] RE: XAdES support in ODF

Bart, there is no Zip entry like "Configurations/menubar/".  The only way
for there to be a Zip entry is for there to be a Zip directory entry with
that name, and that means there would have to be a file in the package that
had that name.

There might be such a META-INF/manifest.xml <manifest:file-entry>, just as
there is for "/", but that isn't relevant to the signature procedure so long
as it isn't for a file in the Zip.

What am I missing?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanssens Bart [mailto:Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be]
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 14:32
To: David LeBlanc; dennis.hamilton@acm.org; office@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Cornelis Frank

[ ... ]

So that leaves us with zip entries like "Configurations/menubar/", if they
are to be signed, then it should
IMHO be reflected in the spec (I wouldn't call this "a file", and the spec
only says "shall contain a
<ds:Reference> element for each *file*" - 1.2cd05 part 1, but perhaps I'm
misinterpreting "file" in this
context)

[ ... ]