Subject: Re: [office] Groups -OpenDocument-v1.2-cd06-part3-rev01-editor-revision(OpenDocument-v1.2-cd06-part3-rev01-editor-revision.odt) uploaded

Rob,

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 13:54 -0500, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> So is this ready for the CD07 ballot?  Or do you or Michael need to do any
> more to the text?

Michael will work up the *production* version which is the one that will
be ready for ballot tomorrow, his time.

Sorry, should have said something in the posting for the files.

So, no, not ready until *tomorrow* for the CD07 ballot.

Michael runs a number of scripts on the text to create diffs, remove
editorial "hooks," etc., which results in the production text that is
the ballot text.

Not to mention that under the new process he passes the text off to
Robin Cover for the cover page(s) in this case. (I think.)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick