Subject: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-cd06-part3-rev01-editor-revision(OpenDocument-v1.2-cd06-part3-rev01-editor-revision.odt) uploaded

Hi,

On 11.01.2011 20:12, Patrick Durusau wrote:
1294773157.26257.1546.camel@ratatosk.home.org" type="cite">
Rob,

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 13:54 -0500, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

So is this ready for the CD07 ballot?  Or do you or Michael need to do any
more to the text?

Michael will work up the *production* version which is the one that will
be ready for ballot tomorrow, his time.

Yes. I will start with this now, but expect the "production" versions to be ready today.
1294773157.26257.1546.camel@ratatosk.home.org" type="cite">
Sorry, should have said something in the posting for the files.

So, no, not ready until *tomorrow* for the CD07 ballot.

Michael runs a number of scripts on the text to create diffs, remove
editorial "hooks," etc., which results in the production text that is
the ballot text.

Not to mention that under the new process he passes the text off to
Robin Cover for the cover page(s) in this case. (I think.)

The process changed recently, that's right. But the TC administration only cares about the cover pages of approved work. That is, we have to prepare the cover pages for the document we use in the CSD07 ballot ourselves, but the TC administration cares about the CSD07 cover pages when it got approved.

1294773157.26257.1546.camel@ratatosk.home.org" type="cite">
Hope you are having a great day!