Subject: Re: [office] The public review has ended. What next?

On 02.03.2011 15:30, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
OFF0FD6B37.478F428D-ON85257847.004DA22C-85257847.004F5351@lotus.com" type="cite">
The 15-day public review of ODF 1.2 CSD 07 has ended.

We received seven comments in this period which have been recorded as JIRA
issues 3668-3674.  Additionally, we received another public comment, JIRA
3667 between the previous review and this last review, and I suggest we
discuss its resolution along with the others.

While it is of course good and reasonable to discuss all these issues, we should also consider what the TC process says about the resolution of comments.

So, since the CSD07/CSPRD03 public review was a follow-up public review, it was limited in scope to the changes we made since the last public review. It is also limited in time to the start and the end of the public review.

After having a closer look at the above issues, none seems to be in the submitted during the public review, and is within its scope. This shall not mean that we should not reolve them, but only that we are not bound to the 7-day  waiting period before we can request the  CS ballot, and that we do not need a disposition report for PRD03.

Oracle
Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500

Oracle Office Global Business Unit

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Green Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment