Subject: Re: [office] Checking validity of ODF 1.2 Schemas

Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote on 04/06/2011 02:24:24 PM:

> Try
> https://code.google.com/p/jing-trang/
>
> More up to date.

Thanks.  I tried that version and also no errors.

I looked a bit more on the OWL side, to see if I could find a more
official validator in addition to that 3rd party validator.  The closest I
found was the W3C's RDF Validation Service, and I checked our ontologies
against that:

http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

No errors or warnings.