Subject: Your ballot to present ODF v1.2 for OS has passed

Members of the ODF TC,

Your ballot to continue on the path to OASIS Standard for ODF v1.2 (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot.php?id=2101) has passed unanimously. I will be setting up the ballot for the OASIS membership today.

Per the TC Process rules, at least 15% of OASIS members must approve the ballot. When I have the ballot set, I will let you know how many votes this translates into.

/chet ensign