Subject: Re: [office] Acceptance of new Change-Tracking Proposal

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 14:41 -0600, Svante Schubert wrote:
> the Advanced Collaboration SC has decided not to accept any further
> change-tracking (CT) proposals, unless being directed to do so by the
> TC [1].

I am greatly disturbed by the idea that the decision in the Advanced
Collaboration SC should be either one proposal or the other without any
possibility of developing a description that draws on the strengths of
both.

I was not able to attend all ACSC calls but I am somewhat surprised that
such a decision was supposedly made. I was under the impression that hte
committee tried to work on a consensus basis.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA
Concordia University College of Alberta