Subject: Setting the Component field for issues, where no component set

Hi all,

I have looked through the issues, which have no component set. I want to see, whether there are issues which belong to component Graphics or Change Tracking in content. I like to set the component for those, so that they will show up by a query for component Graphics or Change Tracking. But doing so, would produce a lot of notification emails with only comment "set component".

What do you think? If someone wants to have a look at the list, I can provide the list as spreadsheet.

Kind regards
Regina