Subject: Re: [office] Setting the Component field for issues, where no component set

On 21/10/13 21:50, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have looked through the issues, which have no component set. I want to
> see, whether there are issues which belong to component Graphics or
> Change Tracking in content. I like to set the component for those, so
> that they will show up by a query for component Graphics or Change
> Tracking. But doing so, would produce a lot of notification emails with
> only comment "set component".

hi Regina,

unless somebody has an idea how to prevent notifications for a bulk
change, i'd say just go ahead and do it.  there used to be days with
100s of JIRA mails on this list already couple years ago, so we're used
to it...

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

Reg. Adresse:            Red Hat GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11-15
D-85630 Grasbrunn   Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera