Subject: Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2013-10-28

Open Document Format TC meeting minutes 2013-10-28

Start: 9:37 EDT

+Andreas Guelzow
+Chris Rae
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
+Regina Henschel
+Robert Weir
+Svante Schubert
+Michael Stahl

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name

8/13 voting members present = 53%, so quorum requirements are met.

- Membership Notes:  Peter Rakyta, Steven Pemberton and Thorsten Behrens lose voting rights.

- Agenda approved by unanimous consent

- Minutes of September 30th approved by unanimous consent

- Minutes of October 14th approved by unanimous consent

- Discussion of JTC1/SC34 defect report received from Japan.  The two issues are in JIRA:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3849

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3850

Additional comments raised during the TC call were added as comments to the JIRA issue

- Rob noted that November 8th is next meeting of SC34/WG6.  Any comments should be submitted to list before then

- Svante reported on Change-Tracking progress:

There is an update on our draft -

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/document.php?document_id=51149

We decided to discuss the updates on next call the update was on the day of the call.

The IRC Meeting minutes of the collab call - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201310/msg00010.html

I have asked John (Microsoft) the following questions:

1) What is the feature set of MSO 15 (latest) change-tracking
2) Do you have test documents, we might reuse?
3) What is the best practise in testing change-tracking (automation?)

He has uploaded an ODT with a table comparing MS Office 2013 features with ODF 1.2 change-tracking support, I am currently testing/overworking for the Workshop in Stuttgart.

- The TC agreed to cancel the November 11th call.  Next TC meeting will be November 25th

Adjourned 10:15