OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Rough Draft for Minutes of 10-27-2014

Hash: SHA1


My notes to create the minutes for 10-27-2014.

I will be posting the formal minutes but I wanted to get these notes
to the mailing list.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!



1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes

4.  ODF Maintenance Update (ODF 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, Errata, PAS Submission,

5.  ODF 1.3

a. Change Tracking

b. Reports on the work regarding new specification drafts and
corresponding action items

c. New JIRA issues since last TC call
[none so far]

d. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
so far:

6.  Adjournment

Patrick: 6. time changes and 7 Adjournment
Patrick: Motion to approve the agenda - Olvier, Rob second
Patrick: agenda approved.
Patrick: Minuted deferred to next meeting
Patrick: PAS - Comments
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3865
Patrick: No action, we agree and up to JTC1 to retain the edition,
corresponding OASIS edition will remain available.
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: +1
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3866
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Agree but means to get there
is under discussion.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3868
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Pending - Patrick, investigate
the impact of the new ABNF naming
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3867
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Pending - Rob and Patrick will
look at it for next time.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3869
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Patrick to contact Chris on
possible response from Japan.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3870
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Accept - Will fix the typo -
editorial error.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3871
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Accept - Will fix the typo -
editorial error.
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3872
Patrick: Oliver - Who creates the consolidated text?
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 -Rob - Does not require changes
to the PAS text but should be forwarded to JTC 1 for their
consideration. (as a block response to this type of comment)
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3873
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Patrick to follow up with
Chris for a possible reply
Patrick: 5.a No change tracking meetings therefore no report
Patrick: 5.b. new drafts - TC admin happy with new format adaption
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3863
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: defer it to next meeting as Jos is not attending
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3864
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: Andras - no issue any more currently
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: Patrick - still an possible improvement for
ODF 1.3?
Patrick: Raised at meeting 10-27-2014 - Office-3864 has been closed.
Patrick: Time for next meeting:
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: motion: move TC calls one hour later starting
next TC call in two weeks
Patrick: regarding UTC one hour later
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: one hour later regarding UTC
Patrick: Time change accepted.
anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Jos van den Oever managed to get the time wrong despite the mail of oliver
Michael Stahl: Jos, we were just discussing DST
Jos van den Oever: yes, i got that
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: bye
Jos van den Oever: next time is 3:30 cet again
Michael Stahl: yes, same local time as alway
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann: next meeting on 2014-11-10 from 15:30 - 16:30 CET

- -- 
Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]