Subject: Re: [office] RE: On the white-space characters

it would have been a good idea to make use of xml:space in 2005, but,
much as i hate the ODF specific whitespace collapsing, i'm afraid the
backward compatibility impact of switching to xml:space now is too great.

--
Michael Stahl | Software Engineer
Platform Engineering - Desktop Team

See how it works at redhat.com

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander