Subject: RE: [office] Chat notes from 3 July 2017

Re: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2118

Attached is the merged version of the schema change.

Thanks,
Aarti

From: office@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Durusau
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 7:33 AM
To: ODF TC List <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [office] Chat notes from 3 July 2017

Greetings!

Our chat notes from 3 July 2017:

anonymous morphed into Jos van den Oever
Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button
anonymous morphed into Patrick
Patrick: dialing in, just a minute
Svante Schubert: I hear Aarti, but noone else..
Svante Schubert: are we all in the same call?
Svante Schubert: Now Patrick joined us
Patrick: we have quorum!
Patrick: Aarti - WG6 report in Japan - gave short report on processing of issues
Svante Schubert: LibreConference in Rome: http://conference.libreoffice.org/
Svante Schubert: before of that there will be a ODF Plugfest
Svante Schubert: to be updated: http://plugfest.opendocumentformat.org/
Svante Schubert: Jos: One day of the LO Conf a technical part of the ODF Plugfest and a technical track at the ODF Plugfest
Svante Schubert: ^at ODF Plugfest^at the LibreConference
Svante Schubert: There will be an ODF related talk at the LibreOffice conference
Svante Schubert: The name of the track is "Open Document Format, Document Liberation and Interoperability"
Svante Schubert: Patrick announced last time https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2122
Jos van den Oever: http://conference.libreoffice.org/2017/call-for-papers-3/ call for papers until august 15th
Michael Stahl: OFFICE-2117
Svante Schubert: Michael: LO chart developer thinks it is a good idea, we should vote on this!
Svante Schubert: Michael: We need an update of the proposal from Aarti!
Michael Stahl: OFFICE-2119
Svante Schubert: Michael: He had written a proposal based on the superset of the features requrested in the original propsoal by Dough
Patrick: Office-2117
Patrick: Aarti will provide feedback, then approve.
Patrick: resolution = fixed means TC agreed to the resolution
Patrick: after resolution = fixed, then status can be applied
Patrick: office-2118 - waiting for proposal -
Patrick: office-2119
Patrick: JIRA not sending mail to TC list -
Svante Schubert: I will sent a mail to Chet Ensign (OASIS Admin)
Svante Schubert: I just put the TC on CC
Patrick: Defer Office-2119 for two weeks and include on agenda that should appear several days early
Svante Schubert: Michael: new to attribute value that negative numbers allowed
Patrick: Extending the text: Testing with the spreadsheet components of recent versions of AOO, LO and KSpread shows that in these implementations in fact show the object with larger z-index to cover part of object with smaller z-index. This should be formalized.
Patrick: Need to see if MS Word works that way.
Patrick: Office-2122 - Patrick to propose language capturing Andreas' point about under specification on z-values.
Patrick: defer for now.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau
Schema changes/additions:

Schema change for Section 9.6.17:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

	<define name="table-data-pilot-groups">
		<element name="table:data-pilot-groups">
			<ref name="table-data-pilot-groups-attlist"/>
			<zeroOrMore>
				<ref name="table-data-pilot-group"/>
			</zeroOrMore>
		</element>
	</define>

	<define name="table-data-pilot-groups-attlist">
		<interleave>
			<attribute name="table:source-field-name">
				<ref name="string"/>
			</attribute>
			<optional>
				<choice>