Subject: Potential ODF Adoption Open Project at OASIS

ODF TC Members,
As Patrick mentioned on the last TC call, there is interest in forming an OASIS Open Project to advance ODF Adoption in coordination with the broader community. We'd like to schedule a call for everyone interested in discussing how this could work and how to properly and realistically scope the project.

If you or someone else at your organization (perhaps someone involved in outreach, education, or marketing) would like to learn more about participating in an ODF Open Project, please let me know. I'll set up a Doodle poll to determine a good time for an initial call.

OASIS membership will not be required for this, so please feel free to forward this message.Â

Best regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer