Subject: Re: [office] Image proposals for OFFICE-4026

Hi,

I am puzzled that the angle are clockwise and y downwards. Where in ODF do I find this specified?

Otherwise, I like the second picture best.

Andreas

On 2019-02-05 1:31 a.m., Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

the attached file has three proposals. Please suggest improvements or vote directly.

To make a PNG-image from it using LibreOffice: Set cursor to that page, Ctrl+A to select all objects, File-> Export, choose type PNG from drop-down-list, make sure 'Selection' is checked, save.

Kind regards
Regina

Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD FTICA

Registrar & Director of Enrolment Services

Professor, Mathematical & Computing Sciences

Direct: +1 780 479 9290
Toll-Free: +1 866 479 5200

Concordia University
                                        of
 Edmonton

concordia.ab.ca

Concordia University of

                                      Edmonton Twitter Concordia University of

                                      Edmonton Instagram Concordia University of

                                      Edmonton Facebook