Subject: Re: Correction to [office] Image proposals for OFFICE-4026

Hi all,

I have made an error in regard to fill, see comment in issue. I have changed the illustration accordingly. I have reduced the swing angle because otherwise the fill is so near to the ellipse, that it is not obvious, that it is a segment.

And I have attached a pptx-file with a shape, which uses the OOXML arcTo command.

My error was, that I had not removed the line in my examples, which I had added to see in which direction applications draw the arc.