Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-csd01-collection uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

I count four (5) parts:

OpenDocument-v1.3-csd01-part1-introduction.odt
OpenDocument-v1.3-csd01-part2-packages.odt
OpenDocument-v1.3-csd01-part3-schema.odt
OpenDocument-v1.3-csd01-part4-formula.odt

and five (5) artifacts:

OpenDocument-dsig-schema-v1.3.rng
OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.3.rng
OpenDocument-schema-v1.3.rng
OpenDocument-v1.3-metadata.owl
OpenDocument-v1.3-package-metadata.owl

If you notice errors (yes, there are errors), post them to the mailing list.

My suggestion is that we approve a zip bundle I will file for Monday and ask for a public review, 30 days? We can fix any typos, omissions of people, etc. for the next CSD.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OpenDocument-csd01-collection

Description
Sanity check zip file of all the parts for the CSD01 ODF vote next Monday.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: 1.3 Drafts
Date submitted: 2019-08-22 14:20:06