Subject: New link for [BibTeXing]

Hi all,

I have tried to find a new link for [BibTeXing].

I suggest https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/base
We would need to add, that it is file "btxdoc.pdf" from that list. Or use its link, that is
http://mirrors.ctan.org/biblio/bibtex/base/btxdoc.pdf
The actual download comes from a mirror then.

That link seems to be stable enough.

Kind regards
Regina