Subject: ODF TC Agenda for 16 December 2019

Greetings!

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2019-12-16

Time of meeting:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=12&day=16&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 712 770 5505

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 09 December 2019 (below)

4. Approval of CSD02 with no material changes:

Requires a special motion:

I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve ODF, 1.3 and csd02 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/66420/odf1.3-csd02-editor.zip as a Committee Specification. I further move that the TC affirm that changes have been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201912/msg00007.html and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange).

5. Adjournment

*****

Minutes from December 9, 2019

Patrick: quorum!
Patrick: Minutes of Nov. 4th - approved by consent
Patrick: Added Andreas to attendance
Patrick: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201912/msg00007.html
Patrick: General:
- Some Normative References appear to be outdated. Marina Latini also noted something similar [3].

Patrick - To respond would require tracking which sections of XSL were updated by CSS to determine if they have changed the definitions we use.

Patrick - If those definitions have changed, that could impact current implementations, which is not the aim of this point release.

Patrick - If those definitions have not changed, then the current citations are sufficient.
Patrick: Discussion of the nature of a response to: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201911/msg00016.html
Patrick: My suggestion is just that we haven't updated the value definitions by concious choice.
Patrick: Regina caught this error in part 2: available at http://www.pkware.com/support/application-note-archives -> http://www.pkware.com/support/application-note-archives
Patrick: -- the Non-normative reference to [BibTeXing] is not correct (site reports the document has been removed)

Regina suggests:

*****
I suggest https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/base
We would need to add, that it is file "btxdoc.pdf" from that list. Or use its link, that is
http://mirrors.ctan.org/biblio/bibtex/base/btxdoc.pdf
The actual download comes from a mirror then.
*****

Thoughts?
Patrick: Use PDF link.
Patrick: Correct Alfred's name spelling in Part 1, Acknowledgements - done
Patrick: Non-material changes approved by consent
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4049
Patrick: does the background become transparent too or only the character itself?
Patrick: Contact Andras about the questions posted by Regina - (Patrick)
Patrick: Open, put to ODF-Next, until ready, then ODF 1.3
Patrick: 1.3 -> 1.4
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4030
Patrick: Regina's email: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201912/msg00006.html
Patrick: have in XSL not only direction but group orientation - not in ODF - Regina suggests we make our own values to describe this geometrical version of writing mode
Patrick: Sorry, I lost my phone line. We are past the hour so let's continue this on the mailing list. Thanks!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau