Subject: Fwd: [opendocument-users] table:table required elements

Dear TC members,

I have tested today some transformation on the RelaxNG text files for better usability (see email below).

By wrapping the RelaxNG text files as HTML it is possible to add line numbers and references/IDs for better usability, see for instance:
https://tdf.github.io/odftoolkit/docs/odf1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-schema-rng.htmlÂÂ

We might want to consider to provide them as end-users similar to RFC files are as well provided as HTML files.

Best regards,
Svante

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>
Date: Di., 4. Feb. 2020 um 22:17ÂUhr
To: Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@traduction-libre.org>
Cc: <opendocument-users@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello Jean-Christophe,
I was in need of an easy (programming fun) day, so have spent the afternoonÂand eveningÂto create HTML from our ODF RelaxNG files.
First I thought I could use some tooling similar to RFC in HTML, afterwards, I thought the solution is plain XSLT, in the end, I desired line numbers and made a combination of both:

I opened the RelaxNG file with an HTML in Chrome and choose view source-code. From that view, I have copied the HTML body.
The links were added on that HTML via XSLT using Maven 'mvn install' from the command line:
(Note: It is only on the 1.0.0 GIT branch.)

I have added a DocBook transformationÂas well to the pom.xml from:
Only the SVG transformation I have not tested yet:

See all the details for the semi-manual HTML creation here:

> PS: We had once somewhere an ODF grammar file, where the user was reading not an ODF RelaxNG text file, but HTML file, which was providing links & references.ÂBy this, you could at least jump quickly around through the grammar. We should indeed provide this at least. :-)

Yes. Because with just some basic knowledge of xml any developer can understand what is required and what is not.

I have created the RelaxNG of ODF 1.2 & ODF 1.3 with line numbers and references.

ODF 1.2 HTML:
ODF 1.3 HTML:
ODF 1.2 DOCBOOK:ÂÂ
ODF 1.3 DOCBOOK: