Subject: Re: [office] Review of ODF 1.4 Part 3 WD02

Hi Francis, Hi Patrick,

I have finished my batch.

There were three steps I took for review in general as my "fix-review-pattern":

A) Is the schema correctly changed (optional)
B) Is the text of the resolution within the draft of the specification. Â
C) Is the Issue mentioned in the Appendix.

In addition to Schema Review A), I compared once the overall draft RNG with the one from ODF 1.3, if
  • the issue# exists for all changes
  • the issue# is written ahead of the changes

Starting with the latterÂfull review of schema
A) Schema Review - Full RNG Comparison
===================================
General remarks on the RNG changes, I did a comparison between the WD and ODF 1.3 release.
I guess Michael & Regina have already mentioned some before, just for completeness:

1) Issue after change in Line 2788 Office-3759
2) Without issue no line 4907:
    <rng:attribute name="draw:extrusion-specularity">
     <rng:ref name="percent"/>
    </rng:attribute>
3) Without issue no line 12226:
   <rng:optional>
    <rng:attribute name="style:margin-gutter">
    Â<rng:ref name="nonNegativeLength"/>
    </rng:attribute>
   </rng:optional>
4) Last line too much:
   <!-- Office-4108 -->
   <rng:zeroOrMore>
    <rng:ref name="number-num-list-format"/>
   </rng:zeroOrMore>
   Â<rng:zeroOrMore>

OFFICE-4105
===========
A) Review of Schema Change
Comment of issue numbers is missing in schema change (line# 12226).
Â(BTW this issue was not listed in issue review spreadsheet as schema change!)

B) Review of Specification Changes:
in 19.511 style:page-usage
a) Attribute Value character style should be used for the attribute values
  • at the beginning of the list
  • in the later paragraphs and tables
b) Formatting of Chapter# 19.511 after the list seems odd.

in 20.322 style:margin-gutter
a) Wrong formatting in the beginning.
b) Default Value style should be used for 0 in "The default value for this attribute is 0."

C) Review of Appendix Entry
Issue correctly mentioned in Appendix!

OFFICE-4073
===========
A) Review of Schema Changes
Schema change looks fine!  ÂÂ

B) Review of Specification Changes
a) Page-content-bottom: vertical position ...
  ^^The value starts with a minor "p" not "P".
b) Above value should have the attribute-value character style! Â Â Â
c) The new value should be listed as well in the last box starting with:
    "The values of the style:vertical-rel attribute are"
    (was not part of the proposal but needs to be added!)
C) Review of Appendix Entry
Issue correctly mentioned in Appendix!
OFFICE-4033
A) Review of Schema Changes
No Schema change was necessary!

B) Review of Specification Changes:
Changes in the spec are according to our resolution:
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4033
C) Review of Appendix Entry
Issue correctly mentioned in Appendix!

Kind regards,