Subject: Draft Agenda for July 18, 2022 - ODF TC Teleconference

Greetings! (No, it's not Weds. but the day before the meeting. Sorry 'bout that.)

A draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2022-07-18

Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=7&day=18&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers - Access code: 438387

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

United Kingdom - 44 330 777 2407

US (267) 807-9605

Chat room for meeting is athttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf
<http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf>

Please send comments to the mailing list.

------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 11 July 2022

Âhttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202207/msg00008.html

4. TC review of edits,

Two edits suggested by Alfred (editors agree)

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4004

Appendix G â ok

Text â has âattribute of a draw elementâ, issue has âattribute of a <drawage> element.â In TC discussions from 11/9/20 and 3/28/22 there is some confusion as to what this exactly should be. On 3/28/22 an assertion is made this should be <draw age>. In an email from the same day, Michael says âi guess it should be "<draw:page> elementâ. If â<draw:page>â is corrected, the text needs to be fixed.

Schema â No change found in schema, although from the text I wasnât expecting one.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1909

Appendix G â ok

Text â svg:rx and svg:ry have not been added to draw:caption, draw:text-box, or office:annotation, contrary to the request in Issue 1909.

Schema â appears to not have been updated.

5. Editor's request: Closing issues on ODF 1.4. Previously have said that 1 June 2022 was that date.

All issues; New + Open; fix version ODF 1.4 returns 32 issues.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20New)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.4%22

Q1. Should we simply rev. all these issues to ODF-Later, subject to being reset to another target version of ODF? This means the editors have a stable text for a variety of processing and editing tasks, i.e., we can move more quickly when the text isn't changing underfoot.

Q2. If Q1 is no, what is the best way to triage the issues to be included in ODF 1.4? At 32 issues, issue by issue discussion is a non-starter.

6. Office-4073 - correction of a correction:https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4073

7. Office-4128 -https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4128 - Allow value "line" for "char" anchored objects in style:vertical-rel (20.398 ODF 1.3)

8. Color and Tone Adjustments specifications need to improve

Regina has a test document, I'm still gathering random images off the web.

9. Issues open for ODF 1.4:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.4%22

10. Adjournment.

Hope everyone is having a great week!