Subject: Notes from ODF TC teleconference 16 Oct. 2022

Greetings!

Notes from the ODF TC teleconference 16 Oct. 2022 are below.

Please be careful, pandemic numbers are on the rise and a early/bad flu season is expected.

Patrick

*********************

*Patrick:*  quorum - yes

*Michael Stahl:*  OFFICE-4110

*Michael Stahl:*  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202209/msg00000.html

*Patrick:*  agenda - with OFFICE-4110 and approve request to OASIS president to progress to ISO and emails to comment list -

*Michael Stahl1:*  2nd comment mail:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202209/msg00001.html

*Patrick:*  agenda - approved with those additions

*Patrick:*  minutes 26 Sept 2022 - approved by consent

*Patrick:*  4. Daylight savings changes first Sunday in November - Hold constant to US time - Not relevant b/c no meeting on the 31st - so we miss it.

*Patrick:*  I move that the TC submit <OASIS Standard title and version number> to <name of the target standards organization> for International Standard and request the Chair to present this request to the OASIS President as required by the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison)?

*Patrick:*  I move that the TC submit ODF 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC1 for transposition to an International Standard and request the Chair to present this request to the OASIS President as required by the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison).

*Patrick:*  I move that the TC submit ODF 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC1 as a PAS for transposition to an International Standard and request the Chair to present this request to the OASIS President as required by the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison).

*Patrick:*  I move that the TC submit ODF 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC1 as a PAS for transposition to an International Standard and the Chair to present this request to the OASIS President as required by the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison).

*Patrick:*  https://www.oasis-open.org/project-administration-support-requests/form-request-a-special-majority-vote-to-approve-submitting-an-oasis-standard-to-another-organization/

*Patrick:*  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202209/msg00001.html  Andreas - we aren't incorrect - The request is for stronger typing in ODF.

*Patrick:*  Patrick to draft response -

*Patrick:*  *OFFICE-3750 -https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3750

*Patrick:*  Michael - all apps tested use radians, not degrees - only looked at text and presentation applications -

*Patrick:*  Andreas - important to point out it is a breaking change - Alfred leave it up to implementers to decide if they need some sort of conversion

*Patrick1:*  Next meeting is Oct. 24th and then Nov. 7th

*Patrick1:*  Adjourned

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net