oic message

Subject: possible interop event (March, NL)

Title: possible interop event (March, NL)

Dear members,

my colleagues of the Dutch government are planning to organize an
event on open standards (and also on open source), on March 5th,
probably in Utrecht, The Netherlands.

One of the suggestions was to have an ODF interop session, with
the emphasis on doing some real testing, rather than giving
presentations (could be a short session, or a whole day, depending
on the participants and the scenarios)

For practical reasons, this would not be an official OASIS interop
Demo, but a more informal plugfest with members and non-members.
Of course, participants would be strongly encouraged to submit
their results to this TC using the OASIS mailing lists and/or wiki.

Anyway, I guess many of the TC members could be interested in this
event, so the question I raise here is:

* would you (or other experts from your company or organization) be
interested in participating in an ODF interop session during this
event ?

Feel free to drop me a line, preferably before January 15th.

Best regards,

Bart