oic message

Subject: Cross-TC contributions?

Hi Mary,

The ODF OIC TC has started making a list of areas in the ODF Standard
where we believe interoperability could be improved.  The list (short for
now) is here on the Wiki:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/ODFRemarks?action=show

Thinking ahead, how should we be doing this so that the ODF TC can be able
to use it, minding especially OASIS IPR Policy?  Is there anything
specific required for inter-TC contributions?  In fact, is it even
permitted for one TC to contribute to another, or do we need to do this as
individuals via the ODF TC's comment list?

Thanks,

-Rob