oic message

Subject: RE: Cross-TC contributions?

Hi Rob,

  I believe you have a liaison relationship with the ODF TC so anyone who is
a member of both can upload the doc to the TC. You could include something
in there with the list of contributors that states that each of the non-TC
members agrees to the feedback license (include name, email address,
affiliation). Alternatively, once the document is uploaded and a link is
available, non-ODF TC members could post something on the comment list
saying that they contribute the document and point to the link.